Bronnie Ware is the palliative care nurse who wrote The Top Five Regrets of the Dying. Palliative care is a kind of care for people who have serious illnesses.
Here are the top five regrets found in people who are dying:
- I wish I’d had the courage to live a life true to myself, not the life others expected of me
- I wish I hadn’t worked so hard
- I wish I’d had the courage to express my true feelings
- I wish I had stayed in touch with my friends
- I wish that I had let myself be happier
I don’t think this really needs anything else. It should be plenty to chew on for today.
Oh, just a quick reminder,
You are going to die someday.